Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
hello bud i have purchased a390 LSD for my 2018 challenger 3.6 sxt i have added flowmaster exaust with mid muffler delete cold air intake with a pedal commander and a ripp supercharger the car is puting about 465 at the rear wheels it was stock geared with 262 open the 390 bolted right inbut is a little wider and the stock axles are smaller splined and with the wider unit probably a little long any idea what axles i need thanks for any help LITTLEMAN 58

hi there any idea what axle part # i need for the 230mm diff,upgrade thanks for any help iam going from a262 open to a 390LSD on a 2018 challenger sxt. thanks again
I don't know about part numbers, you just need a set of axles from a 2015+ R/T, Scat Pack, Hellcat, etc. If it's an R/T make sure the donor car is a stick. I've seen not one but TWO R/T's on the lot with automatics and the 195 mm rear diff.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't know about part numbers, you just need a set of axles from a 2015+ R/T, Scat Pack, Hellcat, etc. If it's an R/T make sure the donor car is a stick. I've seen not one but TWO R/T's on the lot with automatics and the 195 mm rear diff.
thanks that helps some.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts