Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a '69 Dodge Charger R/T SE in Q5 metallic turquoise. It has a 440ci (non-numbers matching) engine, and a 727 auto tranny. Everything on this car works from the horn to all the lights. I'm willing to let it go for $35,000 or best offer. It is currently up for auction on ebay and the auction closes tonight at midnight EST.

Dodge : Charger - eBay (item 120667809337 end time Jan-15-11 21:00:00 PST)

·
Registered
526 Posts
classics never die

Nice ride,and really like the uncommon factory color..be nice to see Dodge put that color on the new challenger.
Good luck with the sale.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The auction ended $100 below my reserve. I wasn't planning to try to sell it again but instead looked forward to enjoying it this summer. I'll still consider any serious offer. I had hoped everyone had forgotten about it!

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I turned down offers during the auction for $34,500, but will consider that amount now or $34k since it didn't sell.

Yes, it is all original sheetmetal and undercarriage. The engine is NOT numbers matching. If you go to the eBay link, there should be several additional photos there. Any additional photos you need, just let me know and I can shoot them when I get home from work at 5pm EST...

Thanks..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts