Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently knee deep in a full resto on my 70 R/T I have a 496 stroker ready to go in it. I want to increase the handling and the braking. I have seen a few different versions of tubular control arms and coil over conversions. I would like some feed back what is a good set up. Thanx 70..

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey Devil,

Thanks for the great words about our products. As with all of our products, we spent a lot of R&D time to come up with a system for the early Challenger. Unlike other tubular control arms on the market, we actually change the pivot point of upper control arm which is where you will get the largest benefit in handling. You can’t fix the handling deficiencies (bumpsteer, anti-dive, camber, and caster) of the early Challenger by only moving the location of the upper ball joint. You can choose the parts you want or purchase an entire TVS kit for optimum performance.

Because our team genuinely loves muscle cars, we wanted to offer a solution which radcially improves handling, but doesn’t require you to cut up the car or use GM or Ford suspension technology.

Here’s a video about our control arms and steering rods:

Here’s a video of the system being put to use:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts