1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Lol No No No!!! :rice:

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Be sure to check out the video all the way to the bottom.

They're killing me! :laugh:

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
jam a battery operated leaf blower in your intake...just as good performance increase and only run about $40

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
+5 psi would certainly be useful, but the missing piece of data is at what cfm? If it cannot hold 5 psi at any appreciable cfm, then it ceases to push in any more air than natural induction. A 5.7 L engine can draw in *a lot* of air at high rpm, too.

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
I really don't know why people spend so much money on go-fast mods when leaf blowers are so cheap and the Fred Flintstone brakes work so well... :dunno: And tools are for fools, by the way - all I use is duct tape. :weed:

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Man, I got a Black and Decker leaf blower. You think that will work. Does Home Depot sell 100 mile long extension cords too? I gotta get one of these!!!! :}

·
Registered
860 Posts
Be sure to check out the video all the way to the bottom.

They're killing me! :laugh:
Oh, and this little gem of information:

"Can I wire the supercharger so its always on while the car is on?
No, you must never have the supercharger be on continuously for more than a few minutes or it will cause heat up and damage. This would void the warranty." :ugh:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Can you say FORCED INDUCTION! :bandit: Where are my slicks? Im goin racin!

And I thought the rope less jump rope was the greatest con invention ever made.

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Im surprised someone doesn't sell a hose to shove in ur ass for direct methane injection! I bet it's good for 20 hp
Post of the week in my book! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
Are you serious? This has to be legit, They knocked over a 2x4 with the strength of this thing... Group Buy??

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just about everyone has thought of this. I can remember try to make one as a kid for my go-cart. If it was workable it would have been done years ago.

Only running under WOT means drawing air past it while it freewheels the rest of the time. I'm sure people will buy it. Now let's see the dyno sheet:)

·
Registered
140 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts