Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,345 Posts
Now you're gettin the stare down...
is it the alcohol or is your car smiling at me??

It could be the alcohol, I'll admit it...some fool across the bar was giving me the hairy eyeball, and I wanted to roll in the dirt with him, but the waitress told me to back off, he's blind and just didn't have his glasses with him...I told her to tell him it's okay THIS TIME....

·
Super Moderator
14,408 Posts
is it the alcohol or is your car smiling at me??

It could be the alcohol, I'll admit it...some fool across the bar was giving me the hairy eyeball, and I wanted to roll in the dirt with him, but the waitress told me to back off, he's blind and just didn't have his glasses with him...I told her to tell him it's okay THIS TIME....
Its that Crow you ate earlier...you know, kind of tastes like chicken - a little more gamey, a little more chewy...might not have been all that "fresh".

Like that discount grocery store rotisserie chicken that was on sale at the end of the day that somehow spent 96 hours just spinning under those heat lamps :wink3:

·
Premium Member
4,345 Posts
Its that Crow you ate earlier...you know, kind of tastes like chicken - a little more gamey, a little more chewy...might not have been all that "fresh".

Like that discount grocery store rotisserie chicken that was on sale at the end of the day that somehow spent 96 hours just spinning under those heat lamps :wink3:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
11 Participants
Nuke
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing