Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time shots with the 1320. First one was deep launching at 2000. I was a little late on the tree. I spun on the second run, increased the rear tire pressure from 18 to 22 and spun again. Didn't get either of those slips. Dropped the rear tires back to 18 and moved to the left lane again at 2000rmp foot breaking. Felt like a good hit. Last run I raised the launch to 2300 (which should give me a .010 light) but drifted out of the beam. Seems like a good base line. Going to get a knee brace to help me hold the car at the higher launch. Do need to get more date to make the car more consistent. Feeling confident enough to run no box in 2 weeks. I wrote down the temps before the burnout and after the run as soon as I got back to the pits. The data except for the temps are junk. I the first run the trans was little higher than what i want. My new pre burnout trans temp will be 198-205 for future runs.

Text Font Receipt Paper Calligraphy
Text Paper Document Receipt Font
Text Document Paper Font Paper product

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,497 Posts
I saw the times and was like cool, then I noticed you only ran half a race....

Actually very good :D

·
Registered
2020 HellRaisin 1320
449 Posts
Nice. Gonna hit the track for the first time in my 1320 this Saturday. Not expecting great times. High is supposed to reach over 100 and even though the racing will be late night, the low is only going to drop to around 81. DA is probably going to be horrible. But, its been 8 years since I've been at the strip and need to start getting some seat time in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts