Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cleaning out my garage and my wife says “I thought you said you were gonna sell those wheels” sooooo.....

I have two 20x8 “Chrome Clad” wheels for sale. They came off of my 2013 R/T when it had about 50,000 miles on them. No curb rash or significant scratches or damage. There ARE some VERY small scratches and imperfections but it has proven impossible to photograph them. There is also a bit of brake dust stains at the V between each of the spokes - this may or may not be able to be cleaned up.

Does NOT include TPMS.

Price is $150 per wheel plus $50 shipping (each)to the lower 48. Local pickup could be arranged if you are nearby.

I’ll let them sit on this thread for a while before throwing them on eBay if no takers.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Bump for price - wife says get them out of the garage- $175 each and FREE shipping to lower 48.

Or $325 for the pair - free shipping.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You might want to put where your at... Good luck on the sale
Good point - I’m in Central Oklahoma if someone is interested in local pickup - I could discount them accordingly if no shipping is involved.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts