Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can find 2" BLACK Dodge Center caps for the SRT wheels? Does these even exist cause I can only find the 2.5" ones? I've included a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have 4 BT Black SRT center caps for the Alcoa wheels (used) I can take some pics tomorrow.

Mike

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just don't understand why they wouldn't make them in 2" also. Always hoops to jump through for the simplest things! I even tried to find some kind of contact info for Mopar to ask if they'd make them for me but if course they have no phone number or email address online.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I have 4 BT Black SRT center caps for the Alcoa wheels (used) I can take some pics tomorrow.

Mike
wouldn't mind taking a look at these either.

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Yikes -- I was wrong. Dropped the car off today to get a few things done, and didn't have to where I could take a look. Found some pictures of the car with the wheels, and although I have the black pocket Alcoa SRT wheels, the caps themselves are chrome (and they do say Dodge). Although it would be easy to paint them black.
Those are really nice and a perfect match for my nose badge but I just cant drop 132 bucks on wheel caps. I know they are aluminum vs plastic. That's great and all but a bit much for center caps to me. The 40 dollar plastic ones are more my speed. But you can't get them in 2".

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Call Luke @ Steve White Parts. He's helped me find stuff others couldn't, plus they have smoking good prices. Not to mention, he's an enthusiast and I like to shoot the crap w/ him.

Anyhow, found these on eBay -- from Steve White Parts. :)

Charger Challenger SRT8 SRT 8 Alcoa Chrome Wheel Center Caps Bare Mopar Set of 4 | eBay

They are chrome, but scuff them up with sandpaper and then apply some plastidip or similar to black them out.

FYI, they are 54mm = 2.13". I haven't put a set of calipers to mine, but I bet these are what people call 2" even though they are slightly bigger.
I ordered a set from SW before I knew there were two different sizes. I was able to return them easily enough but they said they had nothing for the 2" crowd.

You are correct. The size is slightly larger than 2" as you noted and thank you for sharing that for others may not know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts