Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2016 SRT Challenger Hellcat
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heavy duty HP Chrome Tensioner with spacer never used asking Best Offer paid $475.00,sold car with a Kenny Bell Supercharger .

Two chrome exhaust tips off stock exhaust B.O.

One 2010 SRT8 stock Alcoa Wheel with TPS, never used Goodyear Eagle F1 245/45/20 purchased as a spare tire asking $300.00.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
How much are you trying to sell the rear wheels for? I may be interested.

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
511 Posts
So, did you sell the catch can previously?

·
Registered
2009 SRT8
114 Posts
How much for the exhaust tips? How much did you get for your Challenger? I am trying to sell mine. with 102k miles.
Now its down to $16,500. I was asking for $18k.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chrome exhaust tips B.O. My 2010 had a 2.8 Kenne Bell on it. Never driven in snow and saw very little rain.

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
511 Posts
Well good luck with that
I’m out
I purchased the catch can and everything was received in perfect condition and packed nicely.
I usually use PayPal as well but it was not a big deal to go through my Banks bill pay feature and have a check sent automatically instead.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I purchased the catch can and everything was received in perfect condition and packed nicely.
I usually use PayPal as well but it was not a big deal to go through my Banks bill pay feature and have a check sent automatically instead.
Happy Holidays Thank You

1 - 17 of 17 Posts