Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking at running a set of 2’’ sportline drop springs, I’m just a little confused I have people telling me that I need to rebuild my complete suspension for this.Grant it I’ve never dropped a car before but I know a couple of guys that have lowered their car with just a new set of springs. Now is there something I need toTake into consideration on this, because I’m just looking to lower it and tuck some 22’’ rims under her. Can anybody give me some good insight on this……thanks? (It’s a 2010 base SE challenger)

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
there are dozens of threads on lowering here , try the search.
yes you can install "springs only ".
however 22's may present problems.
ask for people with 22's on to chime in on this ,as only they will know what issues exist.

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Drop it already

I lowered mine myself by 1.75" to 2"s ,I also installed Bilstein shocks. No other modification needed, Just get a 4wheel alignment afterwards.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the info; I’m still just undecided on what I should do, I know every time I’ve talk to eibach, there telling me I need a kimber or kember kit. I already know it’s going to ride like crap doing two the 22’’s I plan on putting on it, so that’s why I’m still not sure if I should purchase some shocks for her, and then there lays the problem am I going to have with the 22’’s any rubbing problems or scraping issues

1 - 8 of 8 Posts