Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$250 each or both for $450 and I will provide the necessary document(s) you need. Sold one about 2 years ago and the buyer had zero issues.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I'd be interested if you can guarantee they will work. When you read the SRT webpage, it says they're good for 1 year.

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
absolutely they will. i called them over the summer to try to schedule for me and a friend. no issues at all. their schedule/location just didn't work for me. they really want people to use them and the year date honestly has not been upheld by a few friends i know that have done it.

as far as the docs, it is a signed doc with the VIN of each vehicle and allowing permission to use them. you are welcome to give them a call and verify as i did but it really is that easy

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I'm definitely interested if we can make it all work out. Ft. Worth track, 2014.

·
Registered
137 Posts
if the registration site says "You're automatically eligible to participate in the SRT Track Experience without additional charges." Does this mean I have a voucher to use. I bouot the car used. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if the registration site says "You're automatically eligible to participate in the SRT Track Experience without additional charges." Does this mean I have a voucher to use. I bouot the car used. Thanks
sounds like it. looks like the original owner didn't use it?

·
Vendor
5,687 Posts
When do they expire?

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i emailed them asking but i have yet to see anyone turned away because of when the vehicle was purchased. i can also call them Mon (or you are welcome to if you need confirmation directly from them)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts