Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

It was two short years ago (6/13/09) that I bought my Challenger. It was a great day filled with really great memories. Seems like so long ago now...

I bought it during the bankruptcy stuff with the factory closed temporarily. And what is the report card you may ask? Well, in short, the ownership of this car has introduced me to many new friends and provided hours and hours of great driving experiences. I'm part of a terrific group (NorCal Challengers) with many enthusiasts within the ranks. Taken some great scenic drives and been to Springfest 2X now. I've met many owners from both northern and southern California. And much more... In short, I'm a very happy and proud owner of this car. I still look for excuses to drive it and love sharing the experience with my kids.

The car has been completely reliable with the only warranty issue being one cracked rocker panel.

Thanks to Dodge for going out there and building it. It does bring me back to being a teenager owning a 70 Hemi Orange 4 speed car. I was proud to own that one too! And yes, I always look over my shoulder to admire it after I park it.

I hope all of you are enjoying your cars too...

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Amen to that! We have had Red for 2 years 3 months and I swear my husband and I have spent more time together during these 2 years than anytime in our 20 years of marriage. Whoopee in more ways than one!:redcap:

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can't say it has had that whoopee effect! Good for you....

·
Registered
601 Posts
Mike, congratulations to your two years anniversary! And I second that this car has introduced me to an amazing crowd of people from NorCal Challengers including yourself. I am thankful, too, that Dodge has built this car. For me it is an everyday driver but I never take it for granted. It always puts a smile on my face when looking at the car and enjoying the smooth ride. I have owned the car now for a little over a year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts