Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 1320 Challenger that has had an electrical interference that comes across on phone calls. That car doesn't perform lime it should, and I am tired of getting shocked getting out of it. It was at the dealership for 5 weeks, 4 weeks of that star was treating it as a "connectivity issue", even though the tech and i said it was an electrical issue in the car. They had him replace the radio twice, check the mics, and everything else. It has been established as not a connection issue. Star didn't send a field engineer out and i had to have the car back. Took the car back last week after notifying everyone I was bringing the car back the week before that so they could set up the engineer coming out. It has been there over a week and no engineer. I am ready to go pick the car up. The customer retention team keeps calling it a connectivity issue and says as of right now, it won't qualify to be replaced. I am thinking it's time to get ahold of a lemon law attorney. Dodge customer care and star arw horrible. I have an srt charger, a ram rebel, and a dart and was going to order a new rebel and now want to get rid of all the dodges and go back to Chevy. Dodge doesn't listen to their customers and star apparently doesn't listen to the techs at the dealership.

·
Registered
2019 R/T ScatPack B5 Blue
122 Posts
I have a 2020 1320 Challenger that has had an electrical interference that comes across on phone calls. That car doesn't perform lime it should, and I am tired of getting shocked getting out of it. It was at the dealership for 5 weeks, 4 weeks of that star was treating it as a "connectivity issue", even though the tech and i said it was an electrical issue in the car. They had him replace the radio twice, check the mics, and everything else. It has been established as not a connection issue. Star didn't send a field engineer out and i had to have the car back. Took the car back last week after notifying everyone I was bringing the car back the week before that so they could set up the engineer coming out. It has been there over a week and no engineer. I am ready to go pick the car up. The customer retention team keeps calling it a connectivity issue and says as of right now, it won't qualify to be replaced. I am thinking it's time to get ahold of a lemon law attorney. Dodge customer care and star arw horrible. I have an srt charger, a ram rebel, and a dart and was going to order a new rebel and now want to get rid of all the dodges and go back to Chevy. Dodge doesn't listen to their customers and star apparently doesn't listen to the techs at the dealership.
I'm sorry to hear about all the issue you're having on such a new car and I know how frustrating it is to deal with Dodge's customer care team. Currently dealing with them on a repair that took 28 days on my 19' Scat Pack that only has 9k miles and to your point, it hasn't been fun.

You can file a case with the NCDS (National Center for Dispute Resolution) Lemon Law, Warranty and Repair Help | Mopar®, follow the instructions on steps 3

Follow the instructions on Steps 3 and submit all the information you have on the repair including the downtime so far, and repairs they've performed to rectify the issue and they will review it and if they deem worthy to proceed you can choose how to proceed filing a case with FCA. It's free of charge and they are a third party so the decision process cannot be influenced one way or the other.

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Hi F8_1320,
We sincerely regret to hear of all the trouble that has been associated with your ownership experience. Please know that our team would be more than happy to provide assistance. Please send us a private message with your VIN and current mileage so we can look into this for further handling.

Rob
Dodge Cares

1 - 3 of 3 Posts