Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys. Anyone along the I75 corridor in Georgia have any used 20" wheels they are looking to part with on the cheap? Time to get tires for our '15SXT... thinking of getting some 20's for it. We are taking a trip up through Atlanta... possibly up to Chattanooga the weekend of the 20th. Not looking for a wheel and tire package, but if someone has a good set let me know since I'd be buying tires anyway.

My personal preference is the older Classic wheel, but honestly beggars can't be choosers.

If nothing in the next couple of weeks I'll just get get some new tires for the 18's and suck it up. LOL.... but the ex-rental car needs some love.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was able to find an OEM Mopar parts listing page based on your model that shows the OE options offered. You will have to narrow down the options based on your VIN. You may have to contact tech support to verify the size of the wheels as well but I hope this helps you out. This site has been a very reliable source for me when I order parts for my car. Here's the parts listing page https://www.moparpartsgiant.com/parts-list/2015-dodge-challenger/wheels-wheels-hardware.html?PNC=4%2c6%2c8%2c3%2c1%2c2%2c5%2c7

·
Registered
61 Posts
ive got a set of 20x8 classic wheels off my 13 rt classic. pics are in my garage. I live in texas but will ship. have a look and pm me if interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts