1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
If only I was alittle closer to you...

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I have some 20x9 SRT Alcoa painted or powder coated gloss black. They have some rash on them. I am in SW Georgia. So still a pretty long haul to meet in person. But if we find ourselves working something out we can work on that too.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Do you know if your wheels clear the Brembo brakes?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do not know if they do, I am sure someone can help us out on this. Ill shoot you a PM soon

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Can't sell them, I do not have a back up set.

I'm looking for SRT8 wheels, if you find something in your area, maybe we can work something out. Hit up Tampa C List

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
If you could find out if they clear Brembo's I may be able to talk my wife into driving south for a weekend getaway...but useless to even talk about SRT wheel trade if yours dont clear brembo's...

·
Registered
46 Posts
is your car lowered at all?

·
Registered
628 Posts
They clear Brembo's for God sakes! You couldn't do a 2 min google search to pick up a bad a$$ set of wheels and tires for free? Why are all the good deals on the East coast.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
They clear Brembo's for God sakes! You couldn't do a 2 min google search to pick up a bad a$$ set of wheels and tires for free? Why are all the good deals on the East coast.
Just an FYI...if you are just assuming they will clear because they are 20 inch Viper Replica's...you would be wrong...my 20inch Foose Nitrous didnt have a hope in hell of clearing them...and I would really HATE driving 700 miles to swap out and find out they didnt fit only to drive another 700 miles home with the same wheels I started with..LOL Offset and the shape of the inner wheel have a LOT to do with whether they will clear the brakes vice just the fact they are 20's... :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
20X10 5X115 +18 LX VIPER SATIN BLACK WITH CAP

20X9 5X115 +18 LX VIPER SATIN BLACK WITH CAP

The +18 is the offset, I can not find any other information on the site where I bought them.

Factory Reproductions 1-800-824-2676

·
Registered
628 Posts
Just an FYI...if you are just assuming they will clear because they are 20 inch Viper Replica's...you would be wrong...my 20inch Foose Nitrous didnt have a hope in hell of clearing them...and I would really HATE driving 700 miles to swap out and find out they didnt fit only to drive another 700 miles home with the same wheels I started with..LOL Offset and the shape of the inner wheel have a LOT to do with whether they will clear the brakes vice just the fact they are 20's... :icon_biggrin:
I'm just assuming because I have the same wheels on my SRT8 with Brembo's and they are one of the most common aftermarket wheels for our cars. Also, the two minute google search I was referring to would be to go onto Factory Reproductions website for their phone number and give them a call. No offense, I dont blame you for wanting to know before you drive 700 miles but if I were you I would have jumped at the chance to swap your wheels for those vipers and would have done the research myself without hesitation. Personally IMO I think the OP's car looks SWEET with those vipers and is NUTs to trade for a set of painted stockers with rash, but if it works out for both of you then that's great and deals like this are the best part about this forum. I'm just jealous because I JUST sold a set of Alcoa's for $400 and bought my set of Viper replicas for $475+$100 shipping and they are gloss black, 20x9's an all 4 corners. I would have preferred Satin and still plan to get a set of 10's for the rears and sell two of my 9's, I would have gladly paid shipping both way's to make this trade if it was available at the time and it would have been exactly what I wanted. I would have thrown my car on jackstands until the op got my wheels installed and sent me his.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I think there may be a communication error. I'm not trading for the Alcoa's with the minor rash. I wanted the newer SRT8 non Alcoa wheel. That's what the gentleman that is 700 miles away has. Thank you for clarifying that they will fit his car, we are just trying to work out logistics. Nothing has been finalized. Honestly the more I look at the Alcoa's the more I am considering them.

I may sound crazy to get rid of the vipers, but I change my mind a lot and I want to go back to a more stock ( with a drop ) look. Going to swap my black gas lid back to the stock chrome as well.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
I'm just assuming because I have the same wheels on my SRT8 with Brembo's and they are one of the most common aftermarket wheels for our cars. Also, the two minute google search I was referring to would be to go onto Factory Reproductions website for their phone number and give them a call. No offense, I dont blame you for wanting to know before you drive 700 miles but if I were you I would have jumped at the chance to swap your wheels for those vipers and would have done the research myself without hesitation. Personally IMO I think the OP's car looks SWEET with those vipers and is NUTs to trade for a set of painted stockers with rash, but if it works out for both of you then that's great and deals like this are the best part about this forum. I'm just jealous because I JUST sold a set of Alcoa's for $400 and bought my set of Viper replicas for $475+$100 shipping and they are gloss black, 20x9's an all 4 corners. I would have preferred Satin and still plan to get a set of 10's for the rears and sell two of my 9's, I would have gladly paid shipping both way's to make this trade if it was available at the time and it would have been exactly what I wanted. I would have thrown my car on jackstands until the op got my wheels installed and sent me his.
Sorry, I didnt realize until this morning that Factory Reproductions was the actual brand of the wheels or I would have researched it myself..LOLOL I figured that factory reproduction was a general term for the dozens of companies making knock off factory wheels...I completely apologize for my idiot-ness.. :D :grouphug: :thumbsup:

Reactions: powertec

·
Registered
21 Posts
ffpm46 go ahead and pm me if you have those still I have the all black oem 20x9 and am very interested. I am located in NC but I will make the drive to do this! And there i have it after reading all threads you are not interested.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Sorry, I didnt realize until this morning that Factory Reproductions was the actual brand of the wheels or I would have researched it myself..LOLOL I figured that factory reproduction was a general term for the dozens of companies making knock off factory wheels...I completely apologize for my idiot-ness.. :D :grouphug: :thumbsup:
No worries at all, I hope it works out for you both. I feel much better knowing you're trading for a newer set of the SRT wheels, they are really nice looking wheels. I'll butt out now,:zlurking:, lol. I hope you will both post pictures after the swap. Take care.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts