Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"SOLD-PLEASE REMOVE POST2005-2010 hemi 6.1l srt8 polished vortech supercharger kit!!!

I'm selling my Polished Vortech V3-Si Trim Supercharger kit with less than 500 miles on it!!! This kit comes complete with the Vortech Boost a Pump, 180% thermostat,fuel injectors, map sensor ,Diablo Predator as well as a new Dowel Pin that I ordered from Vortech & Installation Instructions.The part# for this complete kit is 4CL218-038L. This was purchased mid 2010 for my 2010 Challenger SRT8 when I decided to be the first in line to go with the Edelbrock Kit that DCX DEPOT has coming out in a few months. I'm firm at $4,200 plus shipping but if you have if you have your own DiabloSport Predator I'll take $4,000 plus shipping.P.S. also to sweeten up the deal a little I forgot to mention that I'm throwing in 2 new extra supercharger cog belts as well as 16 NGK LZTR5A-13 Spark Plugs with less than 500 miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No sir it's water/air cooled and comes complete with the rad,waterpump&reservoir,surge tank, aftercooler and all the cooling hoses,thanks

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
vouch its the cooler that actually dissipates the heat from the after cooler, everything looks to be in great condition... too bad it wont work on the ram..lol momma would kill me

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No sir I don't but this kit was installed in August of 2010 and was only driven until mid Nov when the vehicle was stored for the season,thanks

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The sale is pending receipt of funds so I'll keep you posted, thanks!!! The funds went out on Monday but haven't got the payment yet.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
This is back up for sale due to the buyer trading up to an 11 model SRT8 IE so now that the check has cleared I offered to sell it for Robo5555 to save him the additional shipping costs!!! You can see his new IE on his avatar,Enjoy your new ride Roberto!!!

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
PM Sent about purchasing this setup

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Rob, Congratulations on the sale. Thread closed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.