·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I am selling my 2006 SRT10 Ram:
  • Last and Rarest year of the 3 year run of SRT10 Rams
  • One year color - Inferno Red
  • Only 221 Inferno Red Regular cabs made!
  • 8.3 liter VIPER V10, 500 HP/525 lbft
  • Every option I am aware of, heated leather, dual climate, factory subwoofer, navigation, adjustable pedals, factory toneau cover
  • Tires have less than 1000 miles on them.
  • This truck was $52,000 in 2006!
  • Only 55,000 original miles.
  • Removeable carpeted bed.
  • Several thousand has been put into this truck with aftermarket headers and polished intake.
  • Clean and clear title ready to go.
  • Asking $22,500.
  • I'm in Minnesota, can work with your shipper, please PM me any questions and we can exchange numbers from there. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks, they didn't make many of them and gotta believe they are only going up in value. I will try and get more pics up soon, I need to upgrade my phone its currently out of data. No later than this weekend. That is when I had it shipped to my house from Florida where I bought it and it spent its life, but still looks the same.

The 2006's are really special as they are really a one off truck, many styling differences to the front end and the interior is completely different than the 04s and 05s.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello guys and gals. I lowered the price to $23,000. Super fun truck and awesome at car shows. Thank you for looking.

·
Registered
86 Posts
good luck with the sale, these are awesome trucks!

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
Holiday bump for a great guy with a awesome pickup for sale. These will never be made again. A V-10 Viper engine in a rear wheel drive fully loaded pickup! Can't believe someone is not all over this one!!! You talk about a grocery hauler! Headers already installed to!

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Is this truck an auto, or manual transmission? I couldn't really tell in the interior pictures.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Is this truck an auto, or manual transmission? I couldn't really tell in the interior pictures.
the single cab variants are manuals, this is a nice truck....check out the viper truck forum for more info on these monsters

1 - 15 of 15 Posts