Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a used 2010 challenger srt8 speedo/ gauge cluster, it is in perfect condition, has the 180mph speedo, and the higher rpm redline. The gauge had 4-6,000 miles on it showing. If you have a modified challenger and want the higher mph speedo here it is, or just wanting a extra gauge servos down the road. $175.00 obo

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a used 2010 challenger srt8 speedo/ gauge cluster, it is in perfect condition, has the 180mph speedo, and the higher rpm redline. The gauge had 4-6,000 miles on it showing. If you have a modified challenger and want the higher mph speedo here it is, or just wanting a extra gauge servos down the road. $175.00 obo

Hey! I would like to buy your cluster! I'm 17 and the cluster on my 2012 Challenger Srt8 got big black spots on it! I realize this thread is 9 years old but its worth a shot!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,013 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Alex ;) But the poster hasn't visited here in 5 years. I sincerely doubt you'll get a reply

A Guy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts