Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been trying to find a way to make full use of the 2014 Challenger tail light bar so that the middle section is used.

One solution I've found so far is to remove the tail lights, open them up, and install LEDs to create that "surround look".

I also found this video on youtube showcasing a mod that makes full use of the light bar.
This particular mod does far more than I want and I imagine its more expensive because of it.

Any suggestions or links would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I installed the "Webb Electronics" sequential kit and also LED replacement bulbs. All 8 brake lamps function and 4 lamps per side in turn signal mode.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I find them or something like it, I'll definitely post it on here.

No luck so far, I was hoping someone on here would know.

·
Registered
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,142 Posts
Pretty much you have to take them apart and make them, everything else for sale is just sequential led stuff for the most part. I myself did this and posted it on here just now, here's the result. https://youtu.be/FgWqRR9_Ggk

Wowwwwww those are awesome do you possibly have a write up for this???

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Please do, depending on the cost and tools required I would totally consider doing that. It looks awesome.

This sort of thing is something that would be wildly successful as an aftermarket mod.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Pretty much you have to take them apart and make them, everything else for sale is just sequential led stuff for the most part. I myself did this and posted it on here just now, here's the result. https://youtu.be/FgWqRR9_Ggk
That's how they should have come from the factory, looks 10x better than any challenger tail light out there, even the 2015+

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts