Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale an OEM glove box that came out of a 2011 SRT8. However it should fit all models from 2008 - 2014. During my airbag recall replacement, the tools at the Dodge dealership put two deep gouges/scratches in the glove box to the top left and right of the panel. When I pointed it out to them, they said they take care of me. Basically all they did was fill the gouges with vinyl paint. My car interior is literally mint and I have literally only had a passenger in the vehicle 6 times. In the end, I wasn't happy with the repair and bought a new glove box. The repair is ok, but you can see it. I took pictures with the flash to get it to stand out even more. So they do look worse in the pics than real life, but just want to make sure everyone got a good look at them. Also took a pic of the back so you can see the part number.. It does not come with keys. I had to swap the lock over so I could use my existing key and the replacement didn't come with any. Looking to get $30 plus shipping. So if you are interested PM me your Zip code. At the moment I am only offering this to people in the United States, have had to many problems with overseas mail. I accept Paypal.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts