Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2011 SXT
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have good experiences with any of these Company's my Girlfriend want's to get me a Sequential Tail Light Wiring Kit for my Challenger for Christmas...
PFYC, RPI, Southern Car Part's... She asked how reliable are these places

Was going to get one through Yatesperformance but they have been out of stock for 2 months and don't seem to be able to replenish their stock.
They kit's all appear to look virtually Identical and most say only a Ground wire would be needed for my 2011...

Shame Mopar stopped offereing them id feel more confident with their kit.

Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2011 SXT
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just looked over the Instructions for the Webelectric it shows using Wire Lugs and having to use splice connectors into the existing wiring harness I do not like that.
I dont like having to do this for various reasons...

·
Registered
2011 SXT
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Download the Instructions for the STS4 kit ... :( They even have a few pages showing different ways to hook it up depending on how you want the sequence to work when Braking ...It's more then Plug N Play. A ground is no biggie but if you have to go through other steps and splicing i'm not liking that.

·
Registered
2011 SXT
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As stated a single ground is not a problem but the instructions they have shows multiple splices depending on the Brake Sequence Pattern you want....

·
Registered
2011 SXT
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I like them regardless if they are compared to the Mustang and classic Cougar / Thunderbird to me it looks nice and I actually think those also give a more noticeable alert to others behind you.
JMHO
Bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts