Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Hemi Orange Challenger SRT8 First Edition

Car has NEVER SEEN ice or snow. I am located just outside of Pittsburgh.
It has just over 10,000 miles. Most miles are from a road trip to Miami when I first bought the car. Never did take it to the track.
The only options I got with the car was the performance tires(255 in the rear) and navigation.

Car has a CAI, Magnaflow catback exhaust, locking lugnuts, locking gas cap, aftermarket floormats, and Diablo Tune. I still have all the original parts and will go with car. I also have enough Mobil 1 Fully Synthetic for a few more oil changes to go with the car as well.

Car is currently in garage under a Challenger Car Cover. Car has no scratchs or dents. It is normal for me to claybar the car and two sometimes three coats of wax all by hand.

Reason I am selling the car is because I now work overseas and can not let this car just sit all alone in the garage and not properly be taken care of. All mentioned above (oil, original/aftermarket parts) come with the car. I would like to get $35,000.00 or best offer. This car has been very well taken care of. Just ask anyone that knows me personally. I can send you pictures to you if you like. My main computer died a few weeks ago and I have not had time to recover the data yet. But I do have a few.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts