Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First year production car #1370 out of 6400 made....complete Fore fuel system, Procharger Tuner kit for the 6.1 hemi, magnaflow catback, eibach suspension on all four corners, Apillar pod with AFR and fuel pressure gauges, predator tuner with two tunes saved into it 552 rwhp and 586 rwhp both daily driver with good gas...KMC 22" deep dish wheels, with newer tires all the way around. a few billet dress up items under the hood, tinted windows, rear tail lights, upgraded factory stereo with video capabilities, and aftermarket back up cam.

Car has one small door ding on lower drivers qtr, otherwise perfect inside and out with 37388 miles and clean and clear title....miles will go up slightly as car is AWESOME to drive...but ready to sell. NO TRADES cash sale only. Please have funds available and permission to spend them before making an offer please....Car is located in North Central Arkansas 72512. Come look at her, go for a ride and youll see what I mean when I say Hellcat power at a fraction of the cost.

Priced to sell $25,000 :jawdrop: Contact Ben (me) either thru here or call/text 608-498- zero zero zero 7....thanks for looking

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,976 Posts
Pics would help Ben, the more the merrier ;) Good luck

A Guy

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no idea how to post pics on this site and I'm not to handy with computers as well. If your truly interested in the car....call, text, email whatever is easiest for yall and I have 100s of pics and a few vids on my phone of the car. Or look on Craigslist in Jonesboro AR or StLoius MO and type in supercharged challenger or srt8 and youll see her, shes Hemi Orange. Cant say it enuf absolutely amazing car but I have the chance to buy the adjoining property to ours and have limited time to make it happen so car HAS TO GO. Trust me when I say this will be the best deal on the planet for a comparable low mile clean titled STOCK SRT8...let alone one with all the add ons and Mods this one has. I looked for almost 2 years before I found the right car and couldn't find one comparable for under 30k...For what Ill actually sell this for is bordering on criminal...

https://jonesboro.craigslist.org/cto/6173523513.html

not sure if its legal putting this CL link on here, but only way I know how to post a pic...nothing in drop box or other hosting sites with web addresses...like I said get a hold of me if you truly are interested in buying car and Ill send you anything and everything I have on the car....Also have an extra set of matching 20s with DRs on them for the rears....and an extra gertrag rear pumkin (stonger and better gears) I was gonna throw in but never got around to it...plus all the software and cables to data log with a laptop if youd like....all will go with car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts