Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
i cant afford it, but if you guys decide to go ahead and give one away. Let me know. Ill gladly take it.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
This is a bit interesting : $3000 is the cost of Dual Silver Stripes !! Yike, hope they contain real silver ! I wonder what the profit margin is for just this ! Also, nice is Vipers come with a 'full' tank of gas ?!?!? Is the Viper the only Mopar to come with a full tank ? I always thought dealers gave about 1/3 of a tank.Seems a bit hazardess to have a truckload of Vipers with full tanks !!!!!!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is a bit interesting : $3000 is the cost of Dual Silver Stripes !! Yike, hope they contain real silver ! I wonder what the profit margin is for just this ! Also, nice is Vipers come with a 'full' tank of gas ?!?!? Is the Viper the only Mopar to come with a full tank ? I always thought dealers gave about 1/3 of a tank.Seems a bit hazardess to have a truckload of Vipers with full tanks !!!!!!!
The stripes are painted. They are worth the $3000 if you want a quality and warrantied stripe.

All Dodge vehicles come with a full tank of gas - it is put in at the dealership, not while the car is being transported. the cars being transported get minimal fuel.

Some dealers were not giving the full tank, so Dodge put it on the window sticker. It seem to coincide with Jim Press coming on board.

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
a mortgage is about what you will need lol. Thats a pricey car

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
its all relative to how much you make. the last viper i sold was kind of like this

viper is to neon as his monthly pay is to my yearly pay :stab:

every once in a while, when i am fill out the credit app with the customer and it comes to income, they say a number like say $18,000. now i know they make more than that, so i'll say something like "is that yearly, after taxes?" and they'll go "no, that's monthly".

they should adopt me...

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
its all relative to how much you make. the last viper i sold was kind of like this

every once in a while, when i am fill out the credit app with the customer and it comes to income, they say a number like say $18,000. now i know they make more than that, so i'll say something like "is that yearly, after taxes?" and they'll go "no, that's monthly".

they should adopt me...
$18k a month? my god

·
Registered
14 Posts
I believe the Challenger will quickly surpass the Viper as a "Wholly Sh#T, did you see that car!" The "gotta have it" factor is way high on the Challenger. Certainly, I want a Challenger alot more than a Viper. I drove the Viper at an SRT TE and I just can't see driving a car that impractical on a daily basis.

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
you are so right. the viper is one of my all time favorite cars, but i can see spending that kind of money and driving it everyday. Its just an impractical car, aside from the fact it looks good and has plenty of speed. So the challenger is the way to go

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It will be a car to look at, but with the V6s running around it will be sort of mustang-ish.

the viper will always be "OMG! did you see that?"

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
you have got to love that viper. It will always have that Aura around it. It has definately left an imprint on the car community

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Viper can do mid 11 1/4 mi and run 190 mph on the racetrack! Thats right from the factory! Its a street legal race car!
The Challenger is a good daily driver, but the Viper is a great weekend car.
If you have the money!

Give me both!:)

·
Premium Member
2,682 Posts
Ha maybe I should talk to my father... People call their dads up for presents like this don't they? I have no idea why he drives a Toyota Tundra when hes making over 40k a month.

·
Registered
885 Posts
I for one would like the Viper SRT-10 motor in my Challenger, but that would probably cost more than the Viper itself lol..

·
Registered
28 Posts

they should adopt me...
Reminds me of when my Dad co-signed for my sisters car, he put monthly income- 45K,he is a dentist. the salesman almost fell off his chair. I wish he would buy a sports car like a Viper, but he drives a '08 GL450.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts