Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading and reading and am more confused then ever on what I need to do to my 2009 SRT8 w/130 Uconnect to swap to factory Nav? Could someone tell me what factoryNav radio will be plug n play?

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
If you already have the uconnect with mirror then you can get a 430N (RHB) and the cable that goes from radio to mirror and be good. If you didn't already have uconnect then you would need a 730N which has the uconnect module built in.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
....and you need the gps antenna that can be mounted under the dash.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Part number 82211868. Contact Luke from Steve White Motors for the best price. If I recall they are around $100.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Before you go to the expense and trouble to install the GPS, you should know that the updates are $150 each and aren't that good. I just received the June 2014 release and it has some serious shortcomings. In my area, it is missing a state highway opened about 8 months, several business that have been around for years, include business closed for years and in some cases it has the wrong address. For example, it has an incorrect address for the Indianapolis Speedway, where the 500 runs. Its only been in the same place about 100 years. Somehow it has the Speedway confused with the stadium where the Colts. The facilities are 5 miles apart. This error was also in the previous "update". My Tomtom GPS is much more reliable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts