Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am taking 2009 Challenger orders. The selling price will be MSRP with no dealer adds. Pricing is expected in late June.

Hit me up if you have any questions

Fred Garza
Fiesta Dodge

·
Registered
959 Posts
When will the 09 "heritage" version in B5 blue become available? Also, will there actually be a T/A version? I've seen pictures of hoods and a car with T/A graphics but no solid info. Looking for some straight, correct info.

thanks,
Rallye72

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When will the 09 "heritage" version in B5 blue become available? Also, will there actually be a T/A version? I've seen pictures of hoods and a car with T/A graphics but no solid info. Looking for some straight, correct info.

thanks,
Rallye72
as i get more info on that i will pass it on to you.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
I am taking 2009 Challenger orders. The selling price will be MSRP with no dealer adds. Pricing is expected in late June.

Hit me up if you have any questions

Fred Garza
Fiesta Dodge
Hi Fred, my name is Sean and I'm currently in Iraq at the moment. I am very much interested in the 2009 Challenger with manual trans ofcourse. I am not scheduled to leave here until the end of December - beginning of January. I would like to put an order in for the Challenger. I would like to see the prices for the 2009 plus options when you get them.

·
Super Moderator
13,605 Posts
There was a rumor that Dodge changed its production priorities and will build the SE first in July, followed by the R/T and SRT. I asked Bob Frederick of redletterdodge to confirm or deny this.

Here is his response:

"The R/T’s are still the first ’09’s planned to be built beginning July 28th."

Good news for R/T and SRT buyers!

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
There was a rumor that Dodge changed its production priorities and will build the SE first in July, followed by the R/T and SRT. I asked Bob Frederick of redletterdodge to confirm or deny this.

Here is his response:

im glad bob said that, makes me feel much better. I think the main reason they are putting the SRT's off like that isto give the 08 owners a little more time before the 09's come out.:SM127:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Here is his response:

i have a feeling you are trying to help, but no mention of other dealers in my section please. i am not going to delete this, but let's keep this to a minimum.

Also, we have received a larger allocation of SRTs and R/Ts than other vendors here :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
i have a feeling you are trying to help, but no mention of other dealers in my section please. i am not going to delete this, but let's keep this to a minimum.

Also, we have received a larger allocation of SRTs and R/Ts than other vendors here :)
And you would know that how?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I wasn't aware that you "owned" this thread.

:shock:
Uh, well, Fred started this thread in the Fiesta Dodge, not Champion Jeep, supporting vendor forum. So, in a way, he does "own" this thread. I'm sure the Champion Jeep people wouldn't want members going to their supporting vendor thread and start talking up other dealers....now would they? :stickpoke:

·
Premium Member
2,058 Posts
I wasn't aware that you "owned" this thread.

:shock:
It is within SRTPusher's right to moderate his section of ChallengerTalk as he sees fit assuming it also fits within the overall ChallengerTalk rules as well. Personally I would've removed both posts from championjeep if I were Fred (SRTPusher) on the basic grounds that championjeep's forum signature obviously advertises his own services. Nothing personal, I just wouldn't want someone else advertising for services that compete with my own in my own supporting vendor area. Fred is showing some restraint which I wouldn't have provided ;)

But to sum it up, each supporting vendor has their own area (just as championjeep has his own area). They can run it as they see fit - they pay for it. Championjeep is afforded the same privilege in his supporting vendor area.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am easy going... I chalk it up to many of these car dealers being new to forum etiquette. Many people don't even realize that vendors pay to be here and are a big reason that they even have a place to chat.

It is within SRTPusher's right to moderate his section of ChallengerTalk as he sees fit assuming it also fits within the overall ChallengerTalk rules as well. Personally I would've removed both posts from championjeep if I were Fred (SRTPusher) on the basic grounds that championjeep's forum signature obviously advertises his own services. Nothing personal, I just wouldn't want someone else advertising for services that compete with my own in my own supporting vendor area. Fred is showing some restraint which I wouldn't have provided ;)

But to sum it up, each supporting vendor has their own area (just as championjeep has his own area). They can run it as they see fit - they pay for it. Championjeep is afforded the same privilege in his supporting vendor area.

·
Premium Member
1,738 Posts
I am easy going... I chalk it up to many of these car dealers being new to forum etiquette. Many people don't even realize that vendors pay to be here and are a big reason that they even have a place to chat.
Just wanted to say that most of us aware, and THANK YOU !!:)Without the forum, we'd all be lost for info. Most dealers are not as well informed as Fred, Bob, etc., so we wouldn't learn much, if we had only the dealers, and no forum.
Thanks , supporting vendors !!:woot:

·
Registered
119 Posts
just left fiesta and placed my order for a 09 rt 6 speed with a dealer installed TA hood. Was going to wait for b5 blue but decided on deep water blue with the TA hood finished in flat black like the original 1970 TA Challenger.

Fred garza is a nice guy and fair in making a deal

1 - 20 of 25 Posts