Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there differnt packages of R/T, Like on the Charger there is the R/T w/Road and Track Package which has different suspension and steering.

Is there the same thing with a 2009 Challenger R/T

Thanks

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
So all the R/T auto's have the same suspension and steering and 215mm open diff
yes you are correct Al the Charger had options but for the 09 Challenger not so much unless it was a 6 speed

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hope this helps:

2009 Brochure Pdf

This is from the 2009 Buyer's Guide:

Track Pak - Includes 6 speed manual transmission w/pistol grip shifter, hill start assist, antispin differential (3.73 w/18", 3.92 w/20" wheels), bright pedals and ESP shut-off switch.

This is from the brochure:

When I build my own it gives me a auto 5 speed w/ track Pac unless its a mistake, cause look at the gear ratio it gives

5.7-Liter V8 HEMI® MDS VVT Engine ......................................Included
5-Speed Automatic Transmission ............................................Included
Monotone Paint ..................................................................Included
Leather Seat - Light Slate Gray Insert ....................................Included
Media Center 130 CD/MP3 Radio .............................................Included
3.92 Rear Axle Ratio w/ DEC & WP2 20" Wheels on R/T ...............Included

Super Track Pak......................................................................$400
  • 245/45ZR20 BSW Performance Tires
  • Anti-Lock 4-Wheel Disc Heavy Duty Brakes
  • Goodyear® Brand Tires
  • High Performance Suspension
  • Performance Steering w/Variable Displacement Pump
20-Inch x 8.0-Inch Aluminum Chrome-Clad Wheels.........................$1350
  • 245/45VR20 BSW All Season Performance Tires
  • Goodyear® Brand Tires
Destination Charge....................................................................$750

Net MSRP............................................................................$35,165

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
you can get a super track pak with the auto. the track pak's are all 6-speeds
Hey Tony is there any way to tell on a used 2009 if it has the super track pak

·
Registered
485 Posts
I don't think there was a Super Track Pack on the 2009's. Only a Track Pack and only with the 6 speeds. The 2010 have the Super Track Pack Option if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
504 Posts
nope,im wrong. i just looked at the dodge website,STP is an option?? maybe it was the b5 classics??:scratchhead:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts