Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T M6
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have used the search function, but it seems everything on this subject is super old to the point links don't even work anymore. So to my question...

I am looking to put a Matte Black spoiler on my white challenger. My problem is, I can buy aftermarket that does not bolt back the same way, at least the ones I have found, or I can buy a factory OEM for like $300 and then still have to paint it (I assume).

Anyone have one they are willing to sell or know of a place I can buy one already painted that will mount back on using the factory holes?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
619 Posts
I have used the search function, but it seems everything on this subject is super old to the point links don't even work anymore. So to my question...

I am looking to put a Matte Black spoiler on my white challenger. My problem is, I can buy aftermarket that does not bolt back the same way, at least the ones I have found, or I can buy a factory OEM for like $300 and then still have to paint it (I assume).

Anyone have one they are willing to sell or know of a place I can buy one already painted that will mount back on using the factory holes?

Thanks in advance!
Does yours have a camera? Ive got one off a '15 thats factory with the camera and an aftermarket one without. Id sell one or both if you want them. They are both black

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T M6
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not have a camera. Are they matte black or gloss? And does the aftermarket one line up with the factory holes? I don't want to drill!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts