Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I have a 2009 Challenger SE with around 120k miles on it. I have had the ESP/BAS, ABS and Traction Control lights on my dash on for a while now. I had this issue before and had the sensors replaced, but that was 5 years ago. I am not the best with repairs on my own and know I will need to bring this in to get fixed, but am trying to mitigate being scammed. I have been looking at other posts with the same issues and have heard various answers (turn the wheel left and right, clean the sensors, replace them, etc.) I am just wondering what your best guess is for this issue and how to fix it. Let me know if any additional info is needed to help answer this. Just tried the slow turning of the wheel, turning it off for ten seconds and then drive a little with no luck. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,403 Posts
Most of the chain auto parts stores will scan your codes for free....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went to AutoZone and their free-reader only registers codes related to the engine (of which there were none)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts