Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just purchased a red '09 Challenger SRT8. Mint condition, 6 speed manaual, 17,000 miles and a beauty. The hood has a carbon fiber twill weave vinyl on it. A dealer tells me it came from the factory. Anyway, I've been trying to find matching vinyl so I can so some custom vinyl work on the sides but I cannot find that exact vinyl anywhere. I've looked everywhere online. I'm awaiting info from Dodge but that doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Any suggestions? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
15,782 Posts
I have just purchased a red '09 Challenger SRT8. Mint condition, 6 speed manaual, 17,000 miles and a beauty. The hood has a carbon fiber twill weave vinyl on it. A dealer tells me it came from the factory. Anyway, I've been trying to find matching vinyl so I can so some custom vinyl work on the sides but I cannot find that exact vinyl anywhere. I've looked everywhere online. I'm awaiting info from Dodge but that doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Any suggestions? Thanks.
That Carbon Fiber pattern vinyl for the '08 - '10 Challenger was proprietary to FCA. You won't find an exact match

Reactions: F8HemiRT

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
My 09 SRT8 was a stripe-delete car from the get-go. I never did like those stripes.

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
2,007 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey. Got any pics. Would like to see that hood. :)

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
341 Posts
That does look good! Sorta wish my 2008 had that pattern to it.

Enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts