Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 for sale. One owner, 30,000 documented highway miles. Rare Silver with 6 speed in 2009, have documentation on such. Car has always been garaged and professionally maintained. Car has new tires, and I have all original OEM parts, performance parts on car:

JLT Custom Cold Air Kit (Best out there with CFM Flow) Have Extra Filter too!(Have original intake)
87 MM Throttle Body (Have original factory OEM TB)
Magnaflow High Flow Cats
Corsa Catback
Diablo Tuned, Dyno, 400 RWHP, 398 RWHP TRQ (Comes with Diablo Tuner with OEM Tune)
Sequential Turn Signals Rear (Neat)
180 Thernostat (Have Original 207 Degree)

This car is sweet and maintained by a late model Dodge Enthusiast! Please let me know if you have any questions via email. Clutch is perfect, I never beat the car, I have an extra set of Brembo Brake pads ($400) and just hate to see this thing go. I also have a full oil change kit with 7 quarts of Mobil 1 0W-40/filter. Please no tires kickers, serious inquiries only.

I also have a full binder of all purchase records, window stickers, build sheet and all interior stickers and everything that was shipped with the car.

Car is located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Bought car in Maryland.

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price drop to $27K....or OBO.....I hate to say it I have to move this car now....family matters...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, $26,500

Also I found my Skip Shift Eliminator and my GSM ESP OFF Mod (Was $300)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Sun roof?
Nav?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No sun roof or Nav. It does have the 6 CD sat. radio with kicker in truck.

I also forgot to mention I have an entire extra set of carbon fiber stripes
and a car cover and trickle battery tender and a set of high end fog lights
that were never installed.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price reduced, exclusively here at $26K. I've been an SRT8 owner since the bad boys came out in 2006...however cancer has hit my family and I have to let it go. I refuse to put this car up for sale outside of my trusted friends here on the forums.

I owned one of the first SRT-8s back in mid 2006 when the rev limiter would hit before it shifted, you guys may not have been there. ( Share if you were, I was..have tech letters from SRT). Anyway I also had a Caliber SRT4, one of the first 100 distributed (Check the forums)...so this car is solid and comes from a graceful, respected background.

Lets move it. Momma's dieing......

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I mean this car has the best sounding exhaust ever....between the lines our trusted vendors love this car....
after 42,000 views on U Tube:

this car

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
From a conservative perspective for you tally holders not one stock 2011 or 2012
394 can take my baby out. Its done right and goes to show what you can do with
these cars stock if you know the closely kept secret. This is the one.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$26,250...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Hi everyone! Well after fending off these guys who want me to ship my car to Europe...its been a trip I have 2 things to say to my friends. I've had 2 SRT8s and I want this car to go to a good home before I go public with it.

1) Price is now $25,950
2) Check out this (This is not my car but my buddies which is set up exactly the same, I do not live in Nebraska!)

PM me now, please.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm very interested, but, coming from El Paso, TX, Im curious on the best way for me to get the vehicle. Idea's on shipping costs?

Any chips, dents, dings, etc? Maintenance records?
Check PM, yes have all records from day 1 fully documented. Every tank of gas, everything.......

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still for sale, price now at $26K....

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK Fella's I'm letting my baby loose for $25K...first come first serve. 1 owner, garage kept!!!
PM me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Touching base one last time....car is for sale for $24K.....a steal of a life time. Email me at [email protected]. Car is located in Cedar Rapids, IA

·
Registered
15 Posts
Touching base one last time....car is for sale for $24K.....a steal of a life time. Email me at [email protected]. Car is located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Very sorry to hear about the troubles with your family. I'm close to getting my current car sold and will reach out to you via PM if it gets sold in time and yours is still available. Someone will be getting a great deal!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I am hesitant to post but initial talks with the wife are promising. I'll PM you contact info shortly.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am hesitant to post but initial talks with the wife are promising. I'll PM you contact info shortly.
Hey Joe, good talking with you yesterday. Will keep you posted on current situation. Interest is growing by the hour....it freakin snowed here this morning so this Wednesday the weather will hit the 50s and I'll get the GoPro out and take the car out for some drives and post the video's.....also plan to video a complete walk around.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.