Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have decided to sell my 2009 dodge challenger srt. The car is down at Arrington Racing because I just put in a brad new 426 built supercharged motor. I have all build specs for the brand new motor. The is nothing wrong with the car. I have just decided to sell all my toys and start a new hobbie. The car is flawless and only has about 9k miles on the whole car. It has every bolt on money can buy, from the rear, fuel system, suspension, brakes, f1 Procharger and just so much more to list. I can assure you that I have over 100k invested into the car. I am willing to let it go for $50k. The car should make some where in the 800 plus rear wheel hp and run 9 all day long. I hope to find out this week if they get the car on dyno for tuning and see where the numbers end up at.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
GLWS, FREE BUMP! Looking stock FTW

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have decided to sell my 2009 dodge challenger srt. The car is down at Arrington Racing because I just put in a brad new 426 built supercharged motor. I have all build specs for the brand new motor. The is nothing wrong with the car. I have just decided to sell all my toys and start a new hobbie. The car is flawless and only has about 9k miles on the whole car. It has every bolt on money can buy, from the rear, fuel system, suspension, brakes, f1 Procharger and just so much more to list. I can assure you that I have over 100k invested into the car. I am willing to let it go for $50k. The car should make some where in the 800 plus rear wheel hp and run 9 all day long. I hope to find out this week if they get the car on dyno for tuning and see where the numbers end up at.
nice build, bet you hate to see her go, best of luck with the sale!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts