Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SOLD* 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T Black

2009 Dodge Challenger R/T

* Brilliant Black Crystal Pearlcoat" with silver hood-to-fender stripes
* 6-speed manual transmission
* 3.92 axle ratio
* 39,000 miles on the odometer (my daily driver)

Option packages: 27J, Electronic Convenience Group, Sound Group II

* Automatic HIDs
* GPS/NAV/Uconnect/MyGIG
* Sunroof
* Keyless GO
* Leather-trimmed, heated, two-tone slate gray seats
* 7-speaker BA audio with subwoofer
* 20-inch chrome-clad wheels running BF Goodrich gForce COMP/2 tires mounted at 32K miles

Asking $26,500 OBO.

I'm the second owner, bought at 5K from original owner in TX. Car has been babied since I've owned it -- no pets, non-smoker, always garaged, sunshade used to protect the dash in summertime. Weathertech license covers protecting both license plates. Weathertech floormats front and rear have kept carpets clean. Always used premium fuel and synthetic fluids, dealer-serviced. Full maintenance history and documentation available, including the original window sticker (photo below).

Only mods are the skip shifter kit, window tint and functional hood scoops. Only warranty work was to replace those silly plastic window trim pieces that crack in the middle for no reason.

Driver's seat developed a small 2-inch tear so I had both panels redone with color-matched grey leather, with color-matched (white) stitching. Only by closely checking will you be able to tell it's not factory, and it will wear much better than the factory vinyl.

2 key fobs, owners & NAV manuals, windshield sunshade, original carpeted floormats and WeatherTech front/rear floormats included.

Car is located in Hillsboro, Oregon. PM me if interested or to request additional pics. I'm willing to coordinate shipment for the right buyer. Looking for cash sale or potential trade for a 2010 or 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie.

Attachments

·
Registered
2009 SRT8
114 Posts
Black 09

I am interested.
I am in Tx. DFW.
Wed, a guy ran a red light. I t-boned him with my 09 R/T. It was totaled!
Im looking for another one and I saw yours.
I almost bought a red 2010 6 speed today.
They were trying $25996. It had 26k miles.
My mechanic friend said try and get $24k for it. Because he saw rust under and on some bolts. The dealer said it had $3800 dollars worth of engine work done to it. But had no receipts or build sheet on it.
So I walked away.
Can you send me your VIN?
I would like to do a Carfax check on it if you dont mind.
Maybe we can work a deal!!
Thanks
David C.
:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts