Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 in TorRed, manual transmission, vortech supercharged car. Chassis dyno shows 500+ whp and daily driveable. 74550 miles on her presently. Bought brand new in January of 2009. Fully loaded with every option except block heater, including navigation, 13 speaker kicker system, seat heaters, push button start, power sun roof, etc. Upgrades include vortech supercharger and custom tune (passes emissions exactly as she sits), Drive Shaft Shop upgraded cv axles (1400 hp level 5), ACT twin disc clutch good for 875 ft-lbs, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP line lock, MyGig lockpick (allows all radio and nav functions while in motion plus added rear camera - bought but not yet installed), Custom KO Racing 3" cat-back exhaust, customized mid pipes, sequential turn signal tail lights (all lights on back light up for brakes, and sequential on turn signal). This is the stock Vortech kit at 8.5 PSI and we tuned her on race gas and she put down 601 whp on a 224 Dynojet chassis dyno. That's almost hellcat power at half the price!

Extras with the car include extra set of wheels (viper replica black with red pin stripe, see photos), extra mid pipes with factory cats, all stock items i still have such as shifter and air intake, etc.

Will consider partial trade for another driveable vehicle and reasonable offers. I hate to let her go, but I have other projects I need to fund and this one needs to go! Truly a great car for the prospective new owner.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Photos

Attachments

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More Photos