Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Not feeling that wing but damn that stripe looks awesome!

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Just did something similar to my 2009 R/T....but shhhhhh :sleep: .... some people will accuse you of upbadging to look like a IE392.......LOL

BTW have you given any thought to doing it in SILVER stripes. I came damn close to doing that myself. I think it would look hawt.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Stripes look great but I think the wing is over the top. I'm not saying it looks like ass but that it's not my style. If it makes you happy then great. I just think it looks a little bit ricey.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
The orange/white combo looks great!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Who installed the stripes for you guys?

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Don't know about the OP...... but I bought mine from RiderGraphix and had a local "tint and trim" business install them. You might want to check with your dealership also. Some of them have a local business do theirs too. I got several quotes to do mine and chose the guys who had the "facilities" to do it right.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Remember the 92' camaro 3 box wing? Loved that look since then.... :)

Not personally into a rip from classic muscle, I want to forge the modern muscle path. Therefore BBS rims, the cervini wing vs. the go wing, round quad dtm exhaust tips, etc....

vichris, stripes look good :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, I remembered seeing this question but forgot to answer. I didn't get mine from Ridergraphixs, I looked on their website 1 day, the stripes were reasonable, then 2 days later, the price went up, then a day or two after that, the same stripes price went up again...I guess the 392 stripes got real popular real quick so with supply and demand, kind of like gas. I got my stripes from a retailer on ebay for $120, for the rapidtac installer kit for $40 on ebay too, different retailer. If you want, pm me and I'll get you the retailers from there, won't post it here, site sponsors might not like it. And the guys over at Kingmotorsport did the install for me, otherwise I would have done it myself.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Don't like the wing, but love the stripes!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Wing doesn't look that bad... Definitely love the way the stripes set off the orange!!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Sorry, I remembered seeing this question but forgot to answer. I didn't get mine from Ridergraphixs, I looked on their website 1 day, the stripes were reasonable, then 2 days later, the price went up, then a day or two after that, the same stripes price went up again...I guess the 392 stripes got real popular real quick so with supply and demand, kind of like gas. I got my stripes from a retailer on ebay for $120, for the rapidtac installer kit for $40 on ebay too, different retailer. If you want, pm me and I'll get you the retailers from there, won't post it here, site sponsors might not like it. And the guys over at Kingmotorsport did the install for me, otherwise I would have done it myself.

I found it thanks no way in hell im paying $400 for stickers riders prices are ridiculous seriously.

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
I like the stripes on both cars. They look great. Wing, I'm not sure .

·
Registered
478 Posts

Not personally into a rip from classic muscle, I want to forge the modern muscle path. Therefore BBS rims, the cervini wing vs. the go wing, round quad dtm exhaust tips, etc....

vichris, stripes look good :)[/QUOTE

Well, the '92 camaro wasn't exactly the greatest looking car. But, I do like the stripes.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I love the stripes guys was thinking of doing this myself as well but with the black stripe. has anyone seen pics of that done?

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
WHAT!??!?! that was the year after I graduated HS...man that was the car I wanted, hated the 93' bodystyle change :notallthere:

vichris, stripes look good :)[/QUOTE

Well, the '92 camaro wasn't exactly the greatest looking car. But, I do like the stripes.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts