Dodge Challenger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been bitten by the 2015 bug, so I need to sell my black beauty. The car has 39k miles and is in pretty great condition.

It has:

• Automatic
  • Navigation, sunroof, leather, seat warmers
  • Window tinting
  • Hood struts
  • Functional hood scoops
  • Type Z rated tires with only 10 k miles General GMAX AS03 All Season
  • MOPAR bright pedals and door sills.
  • MOPAR T-Shifter
  • MOPAR Cold Air Intake
  • MOPAR cat-back
$25,000 or best reasonable offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot, I will also include the Predator Tuner U7137 and a red fabric pen (I dyed the stitching on the seats red!)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NLA

Sanity prevailed. Once I realized that in 4 years I would have to make a decision and either purchase the leased vehicle or start a new lease AND realized that in 4 years my oldest starts college I realized that what I've been preaching is so true:

There are two times to buy a Challenger when you are married, when you are young and without kids or when your kids flee the nest. The caveat is that there is a small window when the kids are no longer on car seats, are independent and finances start to look good. My case was the that window and I took it. No room for a 2014 or 2015.

Time to enjoy my 2009 and make minor mods to my liking.

·
Registered
999 Posts
1st year of the RT classic.... Good plan... I wanted a classic but got the war stripe one lol. 2009 classics are fairly rare. They are a beautiful car. Low mileage it will last a very long time with proper care. Enjoy!!!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.