Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,
I was lucky enough to stumble across a decent set of Brembo brake calipers for $300 and he’s got new seals to throw in with them. They’re from a 2009 SRT8, does anyone know if they would fit on my 2016 r/t? I’d imagine that I need to modify the dust covers or change the spindles. Please someone shed some light on me lol. I’ve been trying to get brembos for a while but they’re just a tad bit pricey

·
Premium Member
2011 R/T 6M Bright White, 590whp 490wtq, Whipple 10psi, 274 cam, 1 7/8 LT headers, 429 gears
1,297 Posts
Nice write up here... There is quite a bit to it. Much easier to go with BEAR or WilWood.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice write up here... There is quite a bit to it. Much easier to go with BEAR or WilWood.

I appreciate the reply, I just read this and it doesn’t seem so hard to accomplish but for the cost of everything I’ll need to get this done I am better off getting a set of BAER’s or Wilwood’s. But fortunately I stumbled across the mopar big brake kit, that’s good enough for me they’re all 4 piston and they’re on sale for $1500 (front and back). I appreciate the help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts