Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale - New Take-Off parts from my 2009 SRT8 Track Pack Challenger. I bought this car new in early 2010 and sold it after only a few months of ownership, beautiful car, but I had too much going at the time with a Shelby Super Snake 725 build. The SRT8 had never been in the rain, so all part number tags are Nice on these parts and I sold the car with just over 300 original miles.

My TorRed SRT8 was fully optioned including the 6 speed w/3.91 gear, like I said, it was a Beautiful car.

I don't know what market there is for oem parts, but I would guess that the SRT8 stuff "may" be an upgrade for the V6 SE's or R/T's? <<Just a guess.....

The Front and Rear Sway Bars and Springs are original along with the 6spd. shifter. I wanted to keep the oem looking interior so I chose to use the oem handle and ball with the Hurst shifter, that is why the new Hurst Stick and Ball are shown with the oem shifter. I can also take better pictures of specific part numbers for part application verification if needed.

I know that shipping on this stuff can get to be a little high, so I take that into consideration for price.

The parts are located in Lakeland Florida, half way between Orlando and Tampa......local pick up would be Great! Everything shown in the pictures is included except maybe the Car and Drivers picture of my car...... but it may be included too......

$150 plus shipping and PayPal.......

Thanks, Robert

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The oem 6spd. shifter and oem springs are no longer available.

The New Hurst stick and White ball are still available and also the SRT8 oem sway bars are still available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts