Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Go Mango SPWB 6MT
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone and thanks for taking a look at my ad.

For your consideration is my 2009 R/T 6spd that I just recently (April 2014) had Arrington Performance install a 392 Stroker (forged everything) with a 428 cam and a Magnuson Supercharger. In addition it also has SLP Headers, Electronic cutouts (for when you want to be loud) and Magnaflow exhaust, finally a Hurst shifter. The Dino at Arrington rated it at 556hp and 518tq, Arrington DID put a pretty conservative tune on this so city driving is not a problem.
Motor was put in at 47,777. Vehicle just rolled over 61kmi (December 2016). I actually am willing to sell this, which is why I am asking $21,500 for the whole set up. That being said, if all you're looking to do is pm and ask if the car's still for sale, the answer is yes if the ad is still up. Dreamers: don't waste your, or my time.

Heated leather, sunroof, premium sound and STP are the options I remember off the top of my head. I have the Window Sticker in a frame and all the associated paperwork that came from Arrington Performance. Fresh oil change with Mobile-1 (15w50 as specified in Arrington's supplement for the engine), and new EBC Rotors and YellowStuff Pads all around on 10 March 2015. New Katzkin Tangerine leather on the seat centers. If I missed anything just check my sig. One caveat is that I do not wish to be offered low ball offers or trades. Motor plus blower are close to $20k alone, I have truly taken care of this car and been active on this forum for a long time now, I just want to see it go to the right home. Thank You.

David.

Two new Videos: quick pass where I turn engine off on approach to show how quiet (old) braking is (new brakes are a bit louder), and startup with cutouts open. Enjoy.

Latest vid! Fixed exhaust with a custom hand made rear section from Child's Performance, here in Enterprise, AL. just two quick passes before heading home from work.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Go Mango SPWB 6MT
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thank you for the kind words.

Vehicle is still for sale. Thanks for looks

·
Registered
2021 Go Mango SPWB 6MT
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
2021 Go Mango SPWB 6MT
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
New Pics

More to follow..:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Go Mango SPWB 6MT
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still more to follow..

Check back soon!:browsmiley:

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Go Mango SPWB 6MT
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All for now

Stay tuned. I'll accept serious offers, but still no trades. Thanks
David

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Go Mango SPWB 6MT
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
It is still for sale, but I've been PCS'd to Alabama and the car's in Virginia. Please PM me with any questions.

·
Registered
2021 Go Mango SPWB 6MT
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump

Still available, she's moving down to Alabama with me after Christmas:grin2:

·
Registered
2021 Go Mango SPWB 6MT
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Can not believe your still sitting on this deal. Its almost like a free car after buying the engine and supercharger. Good luck!

Reactions: 3 peddles

·
Registered
2021 Go Mango SPWB 6MT
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump

Pm's replied to. Car will be down in Alabama on the 2nd of January.

·
Registered
2021 Go Mango SPWB 6MT
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
New home

Just finished the drive down to Alabama. She handled the drive well, returning 20mpg.. Just have to wait for the weather to clear up and then I'll put some pics up.

·
Registered
2021 Go Mango SPWB 6MT
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Two new vids!

Check main page post, thanks!

·
Registered
2021 Go Mango SPWB 6MT
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump

I do not always bump, but when I do.. It's to the top!

·
Registered
2021 Go Mango SPWB 6MT
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump and...

Getting the exhaust sorted out this weekend. Be sure to check back next week for new vids!

·
Registered
2021 Go Mango SPWB 6MT
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
New badges

One for each fender.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts