Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone ! i have a 2010 challenger with probably the most miles on one in the country. 158,000 actually ( all by me haha ). anyway, i left my car at the warehouse today before we left for a job. when i returned, i had to pop the hood to retape a portion of the top part of the front bumper ( plow guy smashed my front end two days ago :[ ) when i got in the car to pop the hood, i started the car to warm it up and the headlight on ding started going off. i checked the dial and i must have forgot the foglights on before i exited the vehicle. when we pulled back in, i saw no tail lights on, nor fog lamps. do the lights go off automatically, left in the on position, after a certain period of time ? thanks for reading ! i appreciate any insight.

- kyle in NY

·
Registered
267 Posts
Welcome to ChallengerTalk Kyle!!

WOW! 158k on a 2010? You've just become my favorite new CT member... :D

Way to enjoy that Challenger!

...Keep on keepin' on!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you !

oh yes, we've been through quite a bit together. i bought it with 18 miles on it and never looked back. i rented the same exact model and went to north carolina in it. i literally brought the car back to enterprise then drove to the dodge dealership. i had to have it.

·
Premium Member
9,658 Posts
thank you !

oh yes, we've been through quite a bit together. i bought it with 18 miles on it and never looked back. i rented the same exact model and went to north carolina in it. i literally brought the car back to enterprise then drove to the dodge dealership. i had to have it.
Where are you from, how long of a ride was it? Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im from rochester,ny. it was about a 12 hour drive, taking our time. the car was due back on a monday when we arrived back in new york but i called enterprise day after day saying i was stranded in virginia just so i could drive the car until friday. 78 dollars every day past monday hahaha. since i bought my own, ive been to cleveland,oh - philadelphia,pa - trenton,nj - and every state from here to alabama and back. its been to the bodyshop 3 times, soon to be 4. glass shop twice and just got its 3rd set of tires on it ( first of which got 70,000 out of them ). it's been a wild ride.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
You are 75,000 miles behind an R/T that was posted for sale here not too long ago (233,000 miles I believe)..but that is still a $h!t ton of miles! Any more details on your car? What model and transmission?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wowwwwww really ! atleast that tells me i have some time left haha. i have a base v6 :( i bought it december 2009, so it was very new to the market and they wanted 18,000 more for the r/t ... i couldnt justify all of that haha. nothing special done to mine at all. the only modifications have been the custom work done by the deer, the plow guy, my wifes ex-husband and the terrible little boy who decided to throw vhs tapes at all the cars that passed him on the street last july :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts