Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a few extra things from my car that I'd like to sell. I'm in Northeast Ohio.

First is an MBRP Cat Back Exhaust kit. This is part # S7104304 for 2009-2014 Challenger R/T 5.7. Its 304 grade stainless steel. I had it on my car for about 2 years but decided it was too loud and went with something else. Does have a nice rumble to it. Its been boxed up in my garage for about the last 3 years, and I finally got it out to get pictures of it. Everything is present and in good shape except for the bolts/rubber bushings to mount the rear mufflers to the underside of the car. I seem to have lost those. I don't want to try and ship this - but if somebody in Ohio/Western PA is interested I might be able to meet you halfway. SOLD

Next item is a set of four Dorman 974-043 433Mhz Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors. They are about a year old. I had them in a new set of wheels and tires, but one of them is temperamental. After about 25 minutes of highway speed, the tire warning light comes on. When you slow down, it goes back off. No issues with around town driving. I don't know which one is the fussy one - but I ended up getting some different ones. Asking $40

Last item is a Serious Metal front brake caliper kit. This kit moves the calipers out so you can put SRT rotors on an RT. They were on my car for about four years, but I ended up going back to stock. They are in good shape, just need a little cleanup. Here's the thread with the details from when these came out. I don't think they are being made anymore. http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f79/r-t-owners-here-s-your-affordable-big-brake-solution-70169/ Asking $55 shipped - SOLD

Leave a message here or shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
MBRP has the nicest build quality of any exhaust system out there. That's a deal for somebody.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Corrinald.....I'll give you $200 for the exhaust system, but you'll have to hold on to it (I know, you're tryin' to clear the garage out!!) until I can figure out a way to come out there and pick it up. Maybe if the weather has a few good mid-50° days or above I'll ride the bike with the trailer......Gotta make the trip affordable! You want some $$ to hold it until then? You can text me.....618 303 5940 Thanks!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Corrinald.....Yes, my R/T is an '09 with a 6 spd. manual, but the exhaust should fit and work just fine. Do we have a deal? $200 and I'll figure out some way to get it from ya. You can text me or call: 618-303-5940 Do you want some cash to hold it until I can come get it? Thanks a lot, I'm looking forward to hearing this exhaust on my car (but my wife isn't!!!)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SOLD :2010 Challenger extra parts for sale

This stuff is sold and the thread can be removed. Thank you!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts