Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
fairly new here but thought i would share some mods i am doing to my 2010 Challenger. It's at the shop right now as i type. I am a graphic artist by trade so i was able to pre visualize the look before giving the go ahead. the images shown here (hopefully shown that is) are my renders. they are not 100% exacting but close enough to give me and the shop the right direction. comments welcome!

---- UPDATE 07.18.11 -----

car is back and i have been busy spiffying it up with some more appearance add ons.
still more to do but thought I would share where it's at.
lot's of interior updates as well which i will share once they are complete.
still to do is add a billet straight line grille, hood pins and still waiting on my louvers to come in.

just put on the superbird taillight covers from speedlogix and wow they are awesome... totally changes the back end of the car!
I added a new smaller DODGE emblem to the center panel as well.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Really stands out, nice art work as well.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,355 Posts
Looks sharp, one mean looking car.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Looks awesone !!! Great job on the pics too.I cant wait to see the car when its done,please keep us updated.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I think black with the red looks awesome. Really nice job!

Chrome wheels would really pop against the black paint, but the black wheels look great too!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Looks like you are going to be in trouble after the 1st tank of gas. I don't see a fuel door anywhere.

Seriously though, nice look. But then I am partial to red on black. Not finished with mine yet. Hope to get it done this weekend.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Looks nice-I would like to see what the stripe on the hood would look like if it ran over the edge of the raised hood section down onto the flat area. Seems like it would mate up with the wider roof stripe that way. My 2 cents

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i am thinking of ditching my spoiler once i drop it...and i like the wide stripes on there
I am putting mine back... stripes will go over it as well. I like the look of the spoiler with the stripes. pretty pumped to see the final product.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Love the look can't wait too see the finished product curious as to why you left the silver around the rims after you did red accents on everything else. I mean they stand out that way but i'm indifferent about the look of that stainless steel showing since its not present anywhere else. Like to hear your thoughts on that?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Love the look can't wait too see the finished product curious as to why you left the silver around the rims after you did red accents on everything else. I mean they stand out that way but i'm indifferent about the look of that stainless steel showing since its not present anywhere else. Like to hear your thoughts on that?

I did not want full chrome or "silver" wheels. but because the car was black I did not want to go over the top with all black either. so I went with American Racing Rogue Wheels which have a silver rim along with silver rivets around the inner rim and silver lugs (the rivets are not in my rendering as i was not going too nuts with details). I also was not crazy about any color on the rims either (like red)... just felt a little too showy for my tastes. but who knows maybe when it's all done i might think different, eh?! :)

·
Registered
812 Posts
fairly new here but thought i would share some mods i am doing to my 2010 Challenger. It's at the shop right now as i type. I am a graphic artist by trade so i was able to pre visualize the look before giving the go ahead. the images shown here (hopefully shown that is) are my renders. they are not 100% exacting but close enough to give me and the shop the right direction. comments welcome!

I like it! It's different.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I think you did a great job rendering! Can't wait to see it when it's all painted!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts