Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black oyster pearl with off white side stripe. Six speed, super trak pac, black leather interior, sound group ll, 16xxx miles, door sill guards, color co-ordinated body side moldings, nice fitting front bra, sunroof, chrome clad wheels, perfect condition with no chips or dings. Located north of Chicago. $25000 firm

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I'll give you a bump, and I think this price is incredibly low.

I'm considering selling my Torred R/T Classic, and I'm not taking less than $27K for it, period.

Curious, why did you put the chrome clads on a Classic? Didn't it come with the Heritage Classic wheels?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll give you a bump, and I think this price is incredibly low.

I'm considering selling my Torred R/T Classic, and I'm not taking less than $27K for it, period.

Curious, why did you put the chrome clads on a Classic? Didn't it come with the Heritage Classic wheels?
I could be calling them the wrong thing.......The ones that came on the car are the plastic exteriors........I also have a PERFECT set of SRT wheels and tires from either 2011 or 2012 available. They are forged aluminum I believe with the blacked out areas between the spokes. I just never put them on. All my miles (16000) are highway cruising. Doesn't seem to be any takers here.........

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Black oyster pearl with off white side stripe. Six speed, super trak pac, black leather interior, sound group ll, 16xxx miles, door sill guards, color co-ordinated body side moldings, nice fitting front bra, sunroof, chrome clad wheels, perfect condition with no chips or dings. Located north of Chicago. $25000 firm
bump.....still available and is quite a steal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts