Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, unemployment got the best of me. So in return, I am selling my Challenger. I have it listed on craigslist as well as fleabay but thought I would post here as well. Im not out to make a buck on it, I just have to pay off my loan.

This car is an absolute mint. There is not a single problem with it. I have babied this car since I bought it last September. It has been garaged during inclement weather and washed every weekend by me. It has never been in one of those multi car carwashes. It has always been washed and waxed by me. Everything on the car is in perfect working order. It just had its 18000 mile service at my local dealership. The car has always had oil chances at 3,000 miles per the manual. All service work has been performed by the same dealership. I am selling this car because I need a new work truck and cant do payments on both. The title is being held by my bank and can be transferred to you 2 days after the payment on my loan has been completed. The car can be seen any day by appointment only. I live in Bergen County, NJ and can be reached by PM leaving me your number and I will call you.

The car comes with the remaining balance of the factory warranty which is 3yr 36 bumper to bumper and 5yr 100k powertrain warranty.
The only aftermarket equipment the car has is the custom stitching in the headrests and back armrest which was done by Jina's Embroidery which if you know about Mopars, she is the person you go to for custom stitching. It also has 25% tints on the front driver, rear 1/4s and back window which I had done at the dealership when I bought the car. The car also has a custom exhaust with Flowmaster Super 10s and no resonators. The exhaust work was done by Meineke in Ramsey, NJ. The car will have the factory exhaust installed prior to selling the car. For an extra 150.00 I will eave the Flowmasters on the car.
I AM THE SECOND OWNER OF THIS CAR.
Private Party value is
NADA 35,400
KBB 32,260
Edmunds 30,217

Im not out to make a buck here, just pay off the car and get out of my loan.
This car has never been hot rodded, hot dogged, raced, dragged, performed burn outs, anything of that nature. It was purely used to get me to and from work and go to car shows. The car is also registered in the Dodge Challenger Registry.

Factory Options Include:
Customer Preferred Package 28M 3,330
Electronics Convenience Group 1,320
Sound Group II 185
High Intensity Discharge Headlights 695
Media Center 730N CD/DVD/HDD/NAV 1,465

My Options Include
CableJive 6' ipod cable 25
Jinas custom stitching in headrests and armrest 280
Mopar Hood Prop Kit
Custom Flowmaster Super 10 Exhaust
K&N Drop in Filter

Price 29,000 obo
NO TIRE KICKERS

ENGINE COVER IS INCLUDED JUST NOT ON FOR THE PICTURE

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More Pictures

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My guess is 500-600. It cost me 400 to ship a PT Cruiser from Tenn to NJ.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That was fast...

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
My car's twin sister! Hard to let that one go isn't it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts