Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2010 challenger se with a cai and predator 91 tune i put duals on my se and it was too much drone what would be the best single exhaust that would sound good but not as much drone i see the magna flow and the mrbp and which one would give the most hp

·
Super Moderator
14,730 Posts
Why not keep your dual exhaust and just add two resonators? Their straight through design will not increase your back pressure but will get rid of the drone.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sold the dual and went back to stock so I'm just looking for a single that sounds good I heard mbrp has a good single with good hp gain anyone have one

·
Registered
171 Posts
In the extent of exhaust, power gains are very comparable, with neither one giving you an extensive "edge." It's not like the Magnaflow is gonna give you a 20hp gain and the MBRP 30hp. They'll both be within 1hp of each other. What it comes down to is sound preference. We sell both at SpeedLogix, and I'd be glad to help you with either. My email is listed below, and my cell phone is available via PM. :) Exhaust systems are a blast to shop for, and with three different setups on my SRTs, I would LOVE to help you pick yours!!

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
jones full boar with resonator delete. excellent sound, very minimal drone, excellent price...vid available in sticky thread

1 - 5 of 5 Posts