Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2010 Mr. Norms B5 blue Srt 8 Challenger. Kenne Bell Polished supercharger, Mr. Norms Exhaust, Suspension, Billet Wheels, Shaker Hood, Interior and exterior Mr Norms treatment. 1490 Miles never rained on kept in climate controlled garage. New Car. Car made 526 rwhp on mild tune. 6 speed Car. Over 25k of Mr Norms options. Original owner.
undercarriage spotless....
Car is in Naples Florida $49,000.00 or best offer. will trade towards 2014 Jeep Srt8
Tony 239-253-0658

Attachments

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
beautiful car. white inside is prefect color on that car. what wheels are those ? close up pic of wheels if you don't mind and the size of them. good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wheels..

Hello Highway flyer,
The wheels were purchased from Mr. Norms as an option. They are 20" like factory the rears are slightly wider if I wanted to put a larger tire on it. They were expensive... 3495.00 for all of them but they are supposed to be like the old magnum wheel.. when the Mr Norms package was being done to my car I saw them on another car at Mr Norms and could not resist. The cool thing is they are clear coated so no rubbing polish on them and the valve stems are on the inside of the rim...I am new to this so I do not know how to post more pictures...

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
No "Thread Crapping" - DO NOT post a reply if you have no intention of making an offer - this section of the board is NOT a discussion forum. PM all comments, questions, and opinions not directly related to the sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts