Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 with only 20K 6spd manual. When I tried to start the vehicle, it sounds like it wants to start but engine won't turn over. The battery is good and I can hear the fuel pump kick on. I experienced this about 1 month ago for the first time and mysteriously one day my vehicle started. Has anyone experienced anything similar or can offer solution. Thanks

·
Registered
2016 Jazz Blue A8 Scat
687 Posts
Unhook the battery terminals. Clean them. Re-install and check for loose or poor connections on both ends of the cable.

Hopefully that is all it is?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have a 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 with only 20K 6spd manual. When I tried to start the vehicle, it sounds like it wants to start but engine won't turn over. The battery is good and I can hear the fuel pump kick on. I experienced this about 1 month ago for the first time and mysteriously one day my vehicle started. Has anyone experienced anything similar or can offer solution. Thanks

Any luck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Oddly enough it started later that evening with no issues. I guess it may be a sign that the starter relay needs to be replaced. That's the only thing I can think of that would cause this problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts