Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Interested as well

I too would be interested in this. I've been wrestling with a decision between Corsa and MBRP and the drone issue balanced against the extra cost is where I sit. The Corsa is about $500 more but at 50 years old I already have a hard enough time hearing as it is.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
MBRP Cat-back system

I had an MBRP system installed on my SE last weekend. I absolutely love the sound at low speeds and do not mind the temporary drone at higher rpms. When out the highway, however, and I've got it up to around 70mph and the rpms remain consistant around 2000 it gets absolutely annoying.

The shop that put the system on for me called MBRP and were told on one call that the resonators could be put on backward. On a followup call, they were told that it didn't matter. The mechanic noticed that the inside of the resonator was different on each. I am taking it back this weekend and he is going to flip one of them and we'll see if it helps.

I'll let you know how it goes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.