Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Original owner, always garaged & never driven in rain/snow...never even had a hose on it. Located just south of Denver in Highlands Ranch, CO. Picture of window sticker included below for list of all standard/optional equipment. 100% stock with zero modifications whatsoever, showroom/mint condition & basically still brand new. Happy to answer any questions & discuss price - asking $33,000 to start (reduced to $30,000 on 3/24). Looks like this will only let me attach 10 pics to post but I have about 25 so feel free to request more if interested. Thanks!

D-side 2.jpg

Engine 2.jpg

Front 1.jpg

Front 3.jpg

Interior 1.jpg

Interior 4.jpg

Mileage.jpg

Rear 3.jpg

Sticker.jpg

Wheel 1.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump to the top. Understand price is on higher end given year of vehicle; however, keep in mind this beast is still nearly new. Willing to discuss/negotiate price (to some degree) with interested & serious buyers.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I remember when the manual trans was a pay for option. Nice car. I always said the earlier SRT8 had the nicest interiors. Good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available, and dropping asking price to $30,000. Oh yeah, and just got her out a little in this gorgeous weather so mileage now just slightly above 1,200 :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts