Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale by the Original Owner is a Mint Condition only 9,009 mi. well maintained 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Auto/Trans - Still under Factory Warranty for $31,950

This car was only used on weekends and was not my primary every day car as you can tell by the low mileage and mint condition. The car has been meticulously maintained and garaged & comes with all the original paperwork including the original Window Sticker. The car still has the balance of the factory bumper to bumper warranty which is good til 2/7/2014, car also has factory 5 Year/ 100,000 PowerTrain Warranty good thru 2/7/2016, so buy with total confidence!

This SRT8 comes with a 6.1-liter V8 packing 425 hp and 420 lb-ft of torque

There are zero dings on the entire exterior of the car- the interior still has it's orginal new car smell and is perfect. Non smoker vehicle. The wheels have zero road rash and have never been close to touching a curb.

The car needs nothing but a new owner and having owned over 30 cars this one is truly one of my ALL Time favorites balancing muscle car looks, power and awesome handing but I am moving on to car #31, so need to make some room in the collection. (Extended warranty available thru Dodge for $1730 plus tax which would extend coverage thru 2/7/16 and 60,000 miles on the odometer with a $100 deductible)

Priced to sell- $31,950 . Car located in NJ

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts